Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Purchase RCA DRD450RG DirecTV Receiver *(see Terms and Conditions)

Please do yourself a favor and beacon bright of the RCA DirecTV receivers. Mine began giving me TONS of problems afterwards just 5 months of use. Without admonishing during TV examination it kept resetting "searching for signal" about 5-6X a night again you accept to sit & delay the 3-4 min. as it downloads the affairs guide. How frustrating!!! I approved to get adjustment account advice from RCA's 800# but it was absolutely automated no reside humans to advice you and I was again referred to a continued ambit # for help. Give me a breach RCA!! I accept to pay for a buzz alarm to get you to fix your abnormal product? Buyer beware!!! I'd acclaim any another cast for your DirecTV system there are added brands out there but if you have to get RCA accomplish abiding you advance in a protection/extended assurance because you'll charge it.Purchase RCA DRD450RG DirecTV Receiver *(see Terms and Conditions)

No comments:

Post a Comment