Monday, January 31, 2011

Cheap Dish Network 522 Dual Tuner DVR Receiver

Good idea but ailing executed. I am a bowl arrangement chump and accept this DVR. It will about abolish adored programs and not chargeless up the deejay space. For example I accept 30 hrs of recorded programs and 70 hrs free I came home to acquisition I now accept 10 hrs of prerecorded programs and 70 hrs free. What happened to my 20 hrs of programs (or the associated deejay space)? Bowl arrangement tech abutment (now outsourced to India) was no help. Their responce was "They will do that sometimes so sorry. you can RMA this and try your luck with addition unit". No Thanks and no acknowledgment to the Bowl arrangement DVR 522. I ambition I had done a Google seek with dvr 522 problems afore I got this.Cheap Dish Network 522 Dual Tuner DVR Receiver

No comments:

Post a Comment