Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Best deal Samsung SIR-TS160 Multiple Platform DirectTV Receiver

This artefact sucks. I echo this artefact sucks! <p>I accept endemic this receiver for a year now and accept had to alter it three times. The receiver inexplicably chock-full alive on several occasions. Samsung abutment appropriate I unplug the receiver briefly to restore the settings and accept a picture. This formed occasionally until it assuredly chock-full alive all together. I could alone accept an audio arresting no account on cable air or satellite. A additional receiver was beatific at no amount to alter the "defective" receiver. Afterwards hooking up the "new" receiver it inexplicably no best accustomed air channels in accession to cable. Samsungs alone acknowledgment was the antenna for bounded HDTV was the problem. We paid to accept able yield a attending and instantly he told us we had been beatific a refurbished backup and that it was defective. We no best could about-face amid the antenna cable and digital I had to accept one of the three but they would not plan together. Three weeks afterwards accepting the refurbished artefact it no best works. Again I can alone accept audio. This artefact is an complete section of junk. I am now apprehension the accession of my third backup receiver from Samsung. The able I assassin told us this artefact is no acceptable he has apparent the aforementioned botheration abounding times. SAVE YOUR MONEYBest deal Samsung SIR-TS160 Multiple Platform DirectTV Receiver

No comments:

Post a Comment