Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best deal Philips DSR6000R DIRECTV Receiver with TiVo Service

I don't about address reviews but afterwards seeing some of the complaints you accept posted I absitively to set things straight. I accept endemic 4 of these units for over 1 year and the alone problems we anytime had were acquired by amateur installers. When there is a problem either your sales being or later DirectV will alter the assemblage as continued as you acquirement a account plan. They all plan beautifully and they accept absolutely baby my family. My boyish sons said " Mom this is the best affair you anytime bought". If you are not abashed to apprehend directions you will calmly be able to run the software. No modems anytime gave me trouble annihilation ran hot aggregate is just as specified.Best deal Philips DSR6000R DIRECTV Receiver with TiVo Service

No comments:

Post a Comment