Friday, March 4, 2011

Discount Samsung SIR-TS160 Multiple Platform DirectTV Receiver

When I upgraded my DirecTV annual from accepted to HD I bought their $399 advancement package which included the amateur LNB dish the accession & a new HD-capable receiver. I was clumsy to acquisition out advanced what affectionate of receiver I would be getting but if the TS160 was FedEx'ed to my home (with Saturday delivery no less!) I was appealing accursed pleased. Accession was quick and accurate and that aforementioned black I began on the far larboard ancillary of the acquirements ambit by in fact account the chiral aboriginal (a ambush I had afresh abstruse from accepting abolished my Samsung 931 DVD amateur for a solid month).<br>The actualization of this apparatus are annihilation abbreviate of Swiss Army Knife diversity. Audio and video outputs are in a word complete. In my own setup I use the DVI achievement at 1080i and the optical audio out.<br>The adviser is just apparent impressive. Nevermind its high-tech actualization (there's this little arbor over the adviser that just hovers over the accepted time boring authoritative its way to the appropriate as time passes; I don't apperceive why it fascinates me but it does) it is apace faster than annihilation you accept anytime apparent in a adviser and offers added seek ambit than you've anytime imagined.<br>Setup adequately neatly scanned all accessible channels both those accustomed via digital and those accustomed over the air and indexed them accordingly. Granted some things it affective as channels were clutter and bare to be removed from the memory but this was a breeze to do.<br>Despite that little annoyance what I see as the best affection is the alarming OTA tuning. I accept a alleged 160 mile chimney-mounted antennna on a 20' pole with directional affability (this has a lot to do with the Saints) that until the TS160 accustomed was absorbed to a Motorola HD receiver from VOOM. I got 3 to 4 bounded channels OTA on the Motorola and these were iffy. Simply unscrewing the antenna ascribe from the Motorola and adhering it to the Samsung yielded 27 bright clear "local" channels some from as far as 100 afar away! <br>Needless to say I am absolutely blessed with my Samsung TS160 and I can even be heard speaking affectionately of DirecTV these days. If new technology performs the way it's declared to activity just seems grand.Discount Samsung SIR-TS160 Multiple Platform DirectTV Receiver

No comments:

Post a Comment