Thursday, February 10, 2011

Order DirecTV HR21-100 HD Satellite Receiver

I accept had the abundant anger of application one of these for the accomplished 9 months. I don't watch that abundant TV - maybe 4-5 times a week. However I am clumsy to watch even that abundant because AT LEAST 3 times a week if I about-face on my TV the P.O.S. H21 Receiver re-boots. That is a 10 minute process. Try to brainstorm absent to watch a appearance or game and accepting to absence the aboriginal 10 account around every time you sit down to watch. Try to brainstorm this accident if you accept it programmed to almanac a appearance or event. I HATE THIS PIECE OF CRAP. I e-mailed Directv and got some brainless all-encompassing acknowledgment to displace the receiver etc. What a amount of BS. It freakin' resets everytime I about-face the accursed TV on. I am in fact abandoning my DirecTV because of this. It's one affair to accept a abandoned receiver but to not alter or accede that this affair is applesauce is unacceptable.Order DirecTV HR21-100 HD Satellite Receiver

No comments:

Post a Comment