Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Buying Samsung SIR-TS160 Multiple Platform DirectTV Receiver

What a section of clutter this receiver is! The account superior on non-HD programming is characterless at best although the HD account is amazing. The botheration is that alone a scattering of shows are in HD on DirecTV. The aboriginal botheration I had was if the analog receiver went out so I could no best watch cable or acceptable over the air broadcasts. The receiver anon began to shut itself off for no reason. Afterwards it would shut itself off it would charge to be absolutely reprogrammed. Now it has arctic on and you cannot shut it off change channels or plan the receiver with the limited or anon on the box. The architect told me to unplug it and bung it aback in afterwards 15 minutes. Still frozen. If I had not had it for 5 months already I would accept approved to acknowledgment it and get a Sony.Buying Samsung SIR-TS160 Multiple Platform DirectTV Receiver

No comments:

Post a Comment