Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Accuscreen 800003 106-Inch HDTV Electric Screens with Infrared Remote and Inline Control

This is a great screen. It's matte white surface should work with almost any projector. The motorized operation is quiet and smooth. I did not find the fact that the receiver box is on the cord the least bit annoying as some reviewers did. I simply hid the cord and used the RF remote (the unit comes with 2 remotes, IR and RF).


However I did notice a electronic "buzzing" noise one day when I walked over by the screen. It stopped when I touched the middle "stop" key on the remote, but still you may want to make sure that you hit this button after retracting the screen. Other than that this is a great product for the money.Accuscreen 800003 106-Inch HDTV Electric Screens with Infrared Remote and Inline Control

No comments:

Post a Comment